Forum: Rails I18n Globalize Mailing List Archives?

Martin Bernd S. (Guest)
on 2006-05-19 19:15
Are these available anywhere? I'd link them if they are and you tell me
where.

Thanks! - Bernd
Martin Bernd S. (Guest)
on 2006-05-26 13:02
Since my (and others) questions about a globalize mailing list ARCHIVE
are still unanswered and I still did not not find one: May I request to
subscribe this railsi18n list to the globalize list?

This way we would have an archive (actually several archives) and would
have an easier access to the globalize mailing list.
Kasper W. (Guest)
on 2006-05-26 15:38
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/railsi18n-discussion/

Martin Bernd S. wrote:
> Since my (and others) questions about a globalize mailing list ARCHIVE
> are still unanswered and I still did not not find one: May I request to
> subscribe this railsi18n list to the globalize list?
>
> This way we would have an archive (actually several archives) and would
> have an easier access to the globalize mailing list.
Martin Bernd S. (Guest)
on 2006-06-16 17:20
Kasper W. wrote:
> http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/railsi18n-discussion/

This is actually THIS list. I was asking about the *Globalize* mailing
list *archive*.

- Bernd