Forum: Ruby on Rails LoadError - no such file to load -- pathname (Dreamhost)

Richard L. (Guest)
I've started getting the following error on Dreamhost when trying to run
any scripts or dispatch.*

[barry]$ ruby -d script/server
Exception `LoadError' at ./script/../config/boot.rb:6 - no such file to
load -- pathname
./script/../config/boot.rb:6:in `require': no such file to load --
pathname (LoadError)
         from ./script/../config/boot.rb:6
         from script/server:6:in `require'
         from script/server:6

For some reason it can't find 'pathname'

It happens on all versions of my app (I upload new versions to
date-stamped directories to ensure easy rollback if an update screws
something so have an archive of old working versions on the server) so
it wouldn't appear to be a problem with my code, but with the server
itself.

Has anyone on Dreamhost had this issue too, or know of any way to debug
further so I can help sort it out quickly?

Thanks in advance.
Rich B. (Guest)
Also on dream host, getting this error as well. I'm gonna email
support now. Good to hear I'm not the only one with this issue right
now..

--
http://brantinteractive.com
removed_email_address@domain.invalid