Forum: Ruby on Rails How to upload text files or csv files in ruby??

Prashant T. (Guest)

I want to upload text file & csv file to server through my rails
application. How to do that?

PLease tell  me if any plugin available for that? If not then how to
upload files??

Thanx in advance.
Prash
JW (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 04:28
It's built into Rails.  Check the ActionView::Helpers::FormHelper and
FormTagHelper docs...

Cheers.