Forum: Ruby on Rails looking for doc

mathieu roussel (Guest)
Hello evrybody,

I'm new on this mailing-list. I begin with ruby on rails and Ajax, so
i'm looking for good documentation. It would be great if you can send
me some...

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

Mathieu
Gael P. (Guest)
Riko (Guest)
mathieu roussel wrote:

> I'm new on this mailing-list. I begin with ruby on rails and Ajax, so
> i'm looking for good documentation. It would be great if you can send
> me some...

You are looking for online documentation, aren't you?
Otherwise there are a couple of good books out there.

--
blog:  http://www.akropolix.net/rik0/blogs |
site:  http://www.akropolix.net/rik0/      |