Forum: Typo any mars edit users working off trunk?

Chris D. (Guest)
Hi folks,

I upgraded gridengine.info to trunk last week from a stable yet
really ancient base version. The upgrade went very smoothly but I
just noticed some issues when posting articles using Mars Edit 1.1.2.

The symptoms are as follows:

- post goes through fine, xmlrpc console shows no errors
- article summary shows up on the main page
- clicking on the article header to go to the full pieces produces a
polite "article can't be found" error
- clicking on a tag (if it is new) will show a polite "tag does not
exist" error
- article does not show up in category view or tag view

Once I login to Typo, select 'edit' and then 'save' everything is
created and works fine.

Anyone else see this with external tools? Posting that partially
works? My SVN info says Revision: 1053

Regards,
Chris
Trejkaz (Guest)