Forum: Ruby on Rails Demo Textmate Theme

Nathan P. Verni (Guest)
Anyone know what Textmate theme is used in the RoR demos?
Jean-François (Guest)
Hello Nathan,

> Anyone know what Textmate theme is used in the RoR demos?

It looks like "All Hallow's Eve" theme, doesn't it ? (I prefer
"Blackboard")

   -- Jean-François.
Michael K. (Guest)
I think this is the one you're wanting:

http://encytemedia.com/blog/articles/2006/01/03/te...
kirkR (Guest)
me be a Black Pearl man myself arrrrrrr......

On 5/18/06, Jean-François <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

Just because you 're not paranoid doesn't
mean they aren't out to get you.