Forum: Ruby on Rails in_place_editor / file_column

Adam D. (Guest)
has anyone managed to get get in_place_editor and file_column to work in
tandem ? I am trying to allow someone to edit a photo in place, but not
sure
if this is possible.

adam
Kyle M. (Guest)
> has anyone managed to get get in_place_editor and file_column to work in
> tandem ? I am trying to allow someone to edit a photo in place, but not sure
> if this is possible.

It'll take a lot of work/customization.

-Kyle