Forum: Ruby Re: pcap library install on windows without c compiler

unknown (Guest)
Does this help you ?

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pcap_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pcap)

Best regards,

Axel
Maddern M. (Guest)
on 2006-05-19 05:20
unknown wrote:
> Does this help you ?
>
> _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pcap_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pcap)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Axel

Not really I need to use

require 'pcaplet'

but the ruby library for pcap requires that you make...make install to
install it.   I don't have access to a c compiler.