Forum: Ruby on Rails help

atripathi (Guest)
I have the following queries:

(1)   Can we use rubyonrails on Windows platform?
(2)   Can we use rubyonrails on IIS webserver?
(3)   Can we use rubyonrails without having any database?
(4)   Please provide addresses of the websites with above configuration.

Regards
AT
-----------
Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the addressed individual or entity.  It contains information that
is confidential and protected from disclosure. It must not be printed,
read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever
manner) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful
act and can possibly attract legal action.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this
message and may please notify the sender by e-mail.
Thank you.
Matthew P. (Guest)
On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 11:53:26AM +0530, atripathi wrote:
> I have the following queries:
>
> (1)   Can we use rubyonrails on Windows platform?

Yes.

> (2)   Can we use rubyonrails on IIS webserver?

Yes.

> (3)   Can we use rubyonrails without having any database?

Yes.

> (4)   Please provide addresses of the websites with above configuration.

http://www.google.com/

- Matt
Benjamin C. (Guest)
This may be helpful to you: http://www.napcs.com/howto/rails/deploy/