Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: Re: [ANN] Ruby on Rails Searchable and AnnotatableDo

Ross D. (Guest)
> Connor, I just want to say thank you once again.  You've done an
> awesome job and provide a great contribution to the community.  While
> those in this thread beat each other to a bloody pulp over "who's font
> is larger" I will be enjoying your work and having even more fun
> writing Rails applications because of it.  Time to get annotating...
>
> Michael

Remiss of me not to credit the author (Connor).  Any additional
documentation for Ruby and Rails is a real bonus.  Thanks a bunch.

Actually a wider level of appreciation and thanks goes out to all those
who contribute.  Thankyou one and all.  The amount and quality of
produce that is freely given is truly staggering.

Ross