Forum: Rails Engines login engine... locking access

Clayton C. (Guest)
Story:

Website has ROR with login engine

Multiple people can login to make changes to the sites 'widgets'
database
table

however I want to lock access to any one individual 'widget' tuple
currently
being edited

basically transaction locking

Question:

Is this possible currently?

Clayton C.

WinterMarket Networks
Phone: (604) 417-3254
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
http://www.wintermarket.net
MSN:removed_email_address@domain.invalid
AIM:drfrogrx
Surendra S. (Guest)
Clayton C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> basically transaction locking
>
> Question:
>
> Is this possible currently?

I don't think that login engine was designed to do this kind of locking.

My suggestion, would be to use some kind of database locking. You may
want to
ask this question on rails list.

HTH.
--