Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: Weird error

Ross D. (Guest)
WOAH!!!

hang one there a mo

If this hasn't been tried it could break Instant Rails

Wouldn't it be better to remove the tab character from the source?
Mohammad (Guest)
on 2006-05-17 16:18
Ross D. wrote:
> WOAH!!!
>
> hang one there a mo
>
> If this hasn't been tried it could break Instant Rails
>
> Wouldn't it be better to remove the tab character from the source?

I did it it didn't work but, I copyed before hand so I just replaced
withed copyed. It didn't work and I can't find the "tab" space, I'm
wondering if the guy knows what he's talking about. Too bad we don't
have accounts so we can see the "relabilety" of the user. Wouldn't that
be cool?
Jeff Berg (Guest)
Hey Mohomad,

My problem might not have been the same problem you were having (even
though we got the same error), but I have had it because of the 1.8.4
problem.

It is hard to debug something when you can't see the source. Maybe you
should post some of the code having the problems, then we would be able
to help more.

Jeff