Forum: Ruby Ticked Off

Tim B. (Guest)
> Not to mention most people on this list are making their livelihoods by
> selling and creating intellectual property. Its like stabbing a bee
> hive.

Just imagine, people whose livelihoods are based on the creation of
intellectual property, but who can still grasp that copyright
infringement and theft are distinct yet morally questionable types of
behaviour. Sort of like speeding and running red lights are both
wrong, but they're not the same damn thing, and depending on the
situation one or the other may be more or less reprehensible.

This thread is incredibly tedious, why am I even posting?
   -tim
John W. (Guest)
On 5/16/06, Tim B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> This thread is incredibly tedious, why am I even posting?

+1

Almost makes me long for the days of Illias. ;-)

--
Regards,
John W.
On May 16, 2006, at 9:30 PM, John W. wrote:

> On 5/16/06, Tim B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> This thread is incredibly tedious, why am I even posting?
>
> +1
>
> Almost makes me long for the days of Illias. ;-)

Bite your tongue!