Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Anon CVS works again

Masao M. (Guest)

Anon CVS of SF.net works again.

But the URL has been changed.
Check here how to check out newest data.
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=53614

#I hope it becomes stable now...

--
.:% Masao M.<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Joao P. (Guest)

On 5/14/06, Masao M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

Me too. :-)

I just tested it, but I'm getting an error:

dewd@marieta:~/t_/tempo/ruby-gnome2/gtk/sample/gtk-demo$ ruby main.rb
ruby: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i686-linux/glib2.so:
undefined symbol: Init_gobject_fundamental

Can you confirm it? I just compiled twice and the error is still there.

Thanks,
Joao
Masao M. (Guest)
Hi

On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:44:59 -0300
"Joao P." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=53614
> undefined symbol: Init_gobject_fundamental
>
> Can you confirm it? I just compiled twice and the error is still there.

Oops, I forgot to add glib/src/rbgobj_fundumental.c.

Please try it again.
# Now Anon CVS seems to synchronize to Dev CVS !

--
.:% Masao M.<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709...