Forum: Ruby on Rails Anyone got a copy of File_Column trunk

Chris T (Guest)
Anyone able to post a copy of the svn trunk of file_column? The
website's been down for the past few days, and I've only got the last
release (0.31, I think), which is missing a whole load of goodies.
Tx
Jason P. (Guest)
on 2006-05-16 04:59
Chris T wrote:
> Anyone able to post a copy of the svn trunk of file_column? The
> website's been down for the past few days, and I've only got the last
> release (0.31, I think), which is missing a whole load of goodies.
> Tx

I just installed it.  Email me and I'll send you one...