Forum: Ruby on Rails Retrieve the current controller name from a view

Gael P. (Guest)
Hi all, I wonder if it's possible to retrieve the current controller
name and possibly the action when you're in a view.

i.e. I call the same template/partial view from different controllers
and I'd like to know when I'm in the view code which controller is
calling it...

Any ideas? Sorry if it's obvious but I couldn't find it in the doc.

Gael
Jón B. (Guest)
<%= controller.controller_name -%>
<%= controller.action_name -%>

On 5/15/06, Gael P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

Gael P. (Guest)
Thanks, I knew it would be that simple....