Forum: Ruby on Rails Does anyone know how to change timeout for production env?

Chris R. (Guest)
on 2006-05-15 01:01
Does anyone know how to change timeout for the production environment?

My action runs for ~2 minutes then timesout in production mode.  In
development mode it is ok.

Thanks
Chris
Calle D. (Guest)

> Does anyone know how to change timeout for the production environment?
> My action runs for ~2 minutes then timesout in production mode.  In
> development mode it is ok.

Please read this before posting your question yet another time:
http://cdybedahl.livejournal.com/377764.html

--
		     Calle D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/