Forum: GNU Radio 'module' object has no attribute

Lee P. (Guest)
I am attempting to build modified versions of gr_file_source, and
gr_file_sink outside of gnuradio-core.  I have successfully built, and
used my version of file_source (called rad_wvfm_source). However, I
cannot get my version of file_sink (called rad_wvfm_sink) to build into
a module so that it is callable from python.  My python QA script fails
with an AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'wvfm_sink'.

I've attached my swig files. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
 - Lee

P.S.

You can browse all the code at http://svn.pattoncentral.org, just click
gr_radar. If it is easier, you can check out the code with

$] svn co http://svn.pattoncentral.org/gr_radar --username=anon

and empty password.
Martin D. (Guest)
Lee P. wrote:
> I am attempting to build modified versions of gr_file_source, and
> gr_file_sink outside of gnuradio-core.  I have successfully built, and
> used my version of file_source (called rad_wvfm_source). However, I
> cannot get my version of file_sink (called rad_wvfm_sink) to build into
> a module so that it is callable from python.  My python QA script fails
> with an AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'wvfm_sink'.
If you use:
GR_SWIG_BLOCK_MAGIC(rad,wvfm_sink)

Then should use:
rad_make_wvfm_sink

in stead of:
gr_make_wvfm_sink

I hope this helps,
Martin
Lee P. (Guest)
Thanks Martin! I was staring at that code for a half hour, and didn't
see it. I even grepped 'gr_' to see if it was something like that, and I
still didn't see it

Thanks for your time.