Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Re: [patch] Add hooks to create new

Masao M. (Guest)
Hi Sjoerd,

Sorry for late.

Finally, I merged your patch to CVS with some changes.

* rbgobj_fundamental.h:
  Merged to rbgobject.h.
  I think you want to separate private external functions and
  public functions, but rbgobject.h is defined all of external
  functions now.
  In a future, we may need to revise headers rule, though.
* rbgobj_fundamental.c:
  * Add header and copyright.
  * Remove #include "rbgobj_fundamental.h".
  * Rename G_DEF_FUNDAMENTAL() to rbgobj_fund_define_fundamental().
    And add #define G_DEF_FUNDAMENTAL to rbgobject.h like other
    functions.
    glib2.def follow this change.
* rbgobj_type.c:
  * Move Init_gobject_fundamental() to rbgobject.c like other
    functions.

.:% Masao M.<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>