Forum: Ruby on Rails downloading login_engine

Jeremy P. (Guest)
on 2006-05-13 10:41
How do I download Login_Engine onto a windows machine (without
subversion)
Thanks
Surendra S. (Guest)
Jeremy P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> How do I download Login_Engine onto a windows machine (without
> subversion)
> Thanks

It seems you will need subversion to be installed and present on your
run path
(though you may not have to explicitly run it).

This wiki will help you.
http://rails-engines.org/download

Once you download the core engine framework

$ ruby script/plugin install login_engine

should also work (not tested).

Also, engines mailing list might be a better place to ask this question.

HTH.
--
Surendra S.
Read my blog at: http://cuttingtheredtape.blogspot.com/
| "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
|     -- Orwell, Animal Farm, 1945
`----
Jeremy P. (Guest)
on 2006-05-15 05:53
Surendra S. wrote:
> It seems you will need subversion to be installed and present on your
> run path
> (though you may not have to explicitly run it).
>
> This wiki will help you.
> http://rails-engines.org/download
>
> Once you download the core engine framework
>
> $ ruby script/plugin install login_engine

Thanks,

Also you need to be in your application directory for the 'plugin'
commands to work. I guess that was a little too obvious :)