Forum: Ruby on Rails New site.

Jón B. (Guest)
Well... Thanks to pointers from you guys I have set up a site. I
decided that the best way to learn Ruby on Rails was to actually
create something people will use.

So. In a total of 28-34 hours that I calculate i have spent on this.
http://web2.0interact.com/

Feel free to submit stuff so I can have some nice amount of data. Or
tell me about errors and stuff.

--
Curtis S. (Guest)
> Feel free to submit stuff so I can have some nice amount of data. Or
> tell me about errors and stuff.

Good initial site.  I would say change "frontpage" to "Home", but
that's just me picking nits...   :)
Dave S. (Guest)
on 2006-05-12 23:27
Jón Borgþórsson wrote:
> Well... Thanks to pointers from you guys I have set up a site. I
> decided that the best way to learn Ruby on Rails was to actually
> create something people will use.
>
> So. In a total of 28-34 hours that I calculate i have spent on this.
> http://web2.0interact.com/
>
> Feel free to submit stuff so I can have some nice amount of data. Or
> tell me about errors and stuff.
>
> --

So far so good.  I would suggest that you make your google ads blend in
better with the colors - that tends to increase the click thru
significantly.

Dave
http://www.favoriterun.com