Forum: Rails France RadRails 0.6.3

Thibaut Barrère (Guest)
est sorti... Avec notamment un site (plugins.radrails.org) qui
répertorie
des plugins rails et la possibilité de les parcourir directement depuis
l'IDE.

Thibaut

==========================

0.6.3 is finally here! The new version sports tons of bug fixes along
with
some new goodies.

Standalone:
Windows<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/radrails/radrai...
Mac OS X
Universal<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/radrails/radrai...
Linux<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/radrails/radrai...

To install into your Eclipse SDK from the update site remember to update
both RDT and RadRails sites:
http://updatesite.rubypeople.org/release
http://radrails.sourceforge.net/update

The generators view now discovers all of the possible generators for a
project.

There is a new "Rails Plugins" view which queries the
plugins.radrails.orgdirectory service and allows you to view a
description and simply click
install to find/add plugins for your project.

In other news Ctrl+Space assist templates are fixed. The test
integration
has been improved (Windows users) and the RHTML has undergone some major
refactoring.

If people are having issues with their RadRails configuration please
make
sure you do the following:
* Explicitly set your Ruby interpreter in Window > Preferences > Ruby >
Installed Interpreters
* Make sure you have the latest Rails installed
* If you are on the Mac, it still seems to have a broken ruby
distribution. Follow
the instructions
here<http://hivelogic.com/articles/2005/12/01/ruby_rail...
I recommend building Ruby
1.8.4 from source.

We'll discuss this release and our plans in depth on this release
podcast
that will hopefully be recorded over the weekend. I also hope to do
another
screencast showing off some of the newer features and how the plugin
directory works. Please help the directory grow and contribute plugins.
We
have plans to add search, tagging, ratings etc very soon so stay tuned.
Krull (Guest)
Bonsoir à tous,

J�aimerais que la réponse du serveur à une requête ajax exécute au
retour du
serveur certaines opérations js coté client.

Je ne peux pas utiliser le loaded du form_remote_tag car les actions
sont
conditionnées au traitement effectué coté serveur.

Pour le moment j�ai trouvé une bidouille en injectant directement mon
javascript dans le render :

            Render( :text => �Mon texte à afficher<script>mon action
js</script>Â?)

Voila c�est de la bidouille, quelle est la solution pour réaliser cela
de
façon élégante ?

Merci dÂ?avance
Alain R. (Guest)
Krull

    > Jâ??aimerais que la réponse du serveur à une requête ajax exécute au
    > retour du serveur certaines opérations js coté client.

Utilise RJS:

     def foo
         render :update do |page|
             page.replace_html 'target_id',    :partial =>
'target_contents'
             page << "$('search_submit_btn').disabled = true;"

RJS est bien expliqué dans le pdf "Rails Recipes".

Alain