Forum: Ruby on Rails Application error (Apache) -- depot_final sample code

H. J. (Guest)
I've been trying to run the application (depot_final) from the "Agile
Web D. with Rails" book
(http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/railscode.html), and keep getting
the "Application error (Apache)" screen when I go to
127.0.0.1:3000/admin/new.

I tried this on 2 different Win2K machines with the same error. One
machine has the latest version (13a) of InstantRails installed, on the
other I did a manual install of Ruby, and Rails (just using Webrick,
Apache not installed).  Other rails apps (that I started from scratch
on) work on both machines.

Any ideas?

Henry
Curt H. (Guest)
On 5/11/06, H. Johnson <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> other I did a manual install of Ruby, and Rails (just using Webrick,
> Apache not installed).  Other rails apps (that I started from scratch
> on) work on both machines.
>
> Any ideas?

Look at the apache log files and see if there are any clues on there.

Curt