Forum: Typo Error in getting things set up

Terry D. (Guest)
I get the following error when trying to get my typo blog up and
running:

Mysql::Error: Table 'rubynoob.triggers' doesn't exist: SELECT * FROM
triggers WHERE (due_at <= '2006-05-11 18:57:12')

I looked in the schema.sqlserver.sql file and there's no create for a
triggers table.

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks!
Piers C. (Guest)
"Terry D." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I get the following error when trying to get my typo blog up and running:
>
> Mysql::Error: Table 'rubynoob.triggers' doesn't exist: SELECT * FROM
> triggers WHERE (due_at <= '2006-05-11 18:57:12')
>
> I looked in the schema.sqlserver.sql file and there's no create for a
> triggers table.
>
> Any ideas what I'm missing?

I tend to be a little lackadaisical about generating the schema files
between releases. Generally it's a good idea to run 'rake migrate' and
possibly 'rake migrate RAILS_ENV=production' whenever you see anything
new appearing in db/migrate