Forum: Ruby on Rails How do i open link to a new winow?

Jon M. (Guest)
on 2006-05-11 21:32
Pretty simple question right?  can't seem to figure it out.
James L. (Guest)
On 5/11/06, Jon Mr <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Pretty simple question right?  can't seem to figure it out.

Rails doesn't really have anything to do with it.  Just set a unique
target name in your anchor tag.

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/present/frames.htm...

-- James
Chris H. (Guest)
<%= link_to "something", { :controller => "mycontroller", :action =>
"myaction" }, :popup => true -%>

http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Help...
James L. (Guest)
On 5/11/06, Chris H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> <%= link_to "something", { :controller => "mycontroller", :action =>
> "myaction" }, :popup => true -%>
>
> http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Help...

I like that even better.

-- James