Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN/ADV] Ruby for Rails now published in paper!

unknown (Guest)
Hi --

I'm on the road, so I haven't laid eyes on it yet -- but word on the
virtual street is that "Ruby for Rails: Ruby techniques for Rails
developers" is now out in paper.

It will probably take a little longer to trickle to your neighborhood
Barnes and Noble... but you can order it now from the publisher.  See
http://www.manning.com/black.  And trickle it will, too.

If you want to talk about "Ruby for Rails" you can reach me at (among
other places) the Author Online forum at Manning; there's a link on
the book's page.

Happy Ruby-for-Railsing!

David

* Ruby Power and Light, LLC (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)
   > Ruby and Rails consultancy and training
* Author of "Ruby for Rails" from Manning Publications!
   > http://www.manning.com/black
Juan Lupión (Guest)
Congrats!    Any idea when it's going to hit Amazon's store?
Gregory S. (Guest)
On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 10:06:02AM +0200, Juan Lupi?n wrote:
} Congrats!    Any idea when it's going to hit Amazon's store?

I preordered it from Amazon more than a week ago.

--Greg
Peter J. (Guest)
on 2006-05-11 17:47
Congrats.  My paper version arrived on Monday.
unknown (Guest)
> I'm on the road, so I haven't laid eyes on it yet -- but word on the
> virtual street is that "Ruby for Rails: Ruby techniques for Rails
> developers" is now out in paper.

I received my copy a couple of days ago and it proved very useful
today on a new project I'm working on.  Thanks.