[ANN] Rails Plugin Directory - Comments

The directory of Rails plugins at http://www.agilewebdevelopment.com/
plugins/ now has support for adding comments to plugins, so stop by
and leave a kind word about your favorite plugin. :slight_smile:

A feed for plugin comments is available at http://
Ruby on Rails Plugin Comments, while the plugin feed
itself is available at Ruby on Rails Plugins.

–
Benjamin C.
http://www.tesly.com/ – Collaborative test case management
http://www.agilewebdevelopment.com/ – Resources for the Rails community

Great resource! I don’t know why I didn’t think about it. Sometimes
the wiki page is hard to find the newest plugins. The rss feed is just
icing on the cake.

Good job! scott.

What’s an Intel chip doing in a Mac? A whole lor more that it’s ever
done in a PC.

My Digital Life - http://scottwalter.com/blog
Pro:Blog - http://scottwalter.com/problog
Snippets - http://snippets.scottwalter.com