Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Rails Plugin Directory - Comments

Benjamin C. (Guest)
The directory of Rails plugins at http://www.agilewebdevelopment.com/
plugins/ now has support for adding comments to plugins, so stop by
and leave a kind word about your favorite plugin. :)

A feed for plugin comments is available at http://
feeds.feedburner.com/RubyOnRailsPluginComments, while the plugin feed
itself is available at http://feeds.feedburner.com/RubyOnRailsPlugins.

--
Benjamin C.
http://www.tesly.com/ -- Collaborative test case management

Good job!  scott.

What's an Intel chip doing in a Mac? A whole lor more that it's ever
done in a PC.

My Digital Life - http://scottwalter.com/blog
Pro:Blog - http://scottwalter.com/problog
Snippets  - http://snippets.scottwalter.com