Forum: Ruby on Rails RESTful Web Services

Tim C. (Guest)
Hi, could someone post a good link explaining exactly what these are,
and
why I should care about them?

Thanks,

Tim C.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Jamis B. (Guest)
On May 9, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Tim C. wrote:

> Hi, could someone post a good link explaining exactly what these
> are, and why I should care about them?

The article on wikipedia was helpful to me:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REST

- Jamis