Forum: GNU Radio Firefox Search Bar Plugin

Lee P. (Guest)
You can now search the GNU Radio mailing list archives from the comfort
of your very own Firefox search bar.  There are probably two people in
the world interested in doing this. If you're the other one, you can
install the search plugin by entering "GNU Radio" for "Site Name" at

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/

or by going directly to

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=GNU
+Radio&sherlock=yes&opensearch=&submitform=Search

v/r
- Lee
marcel maatkamp (Guest)
On Wednesday 10 May 2006 02:03, Lee P. wrote:
> You can now search the GNU Radio mailing list archives from the comfort
> of your very own Firefox search bar.

Another tip: The GNURadio Mailing List RSS-feed:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/removed_email_address@...
Patrick S. (Guest)
marcel maatkamp wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 May 2006 02:03, Lee P. wrote:
> Another tip: The GNURadio Mailing List RSS-feed:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/removed_email_address@...

I use gmane.org, wich gives you news, web-interface (threaded & blog),
rss, everything continuous (no month grouping and scattering of
threads).
You can post as well over Gmane.

Patrick
Patrick S. <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>