Forum: Ruby Ruby Quiz Vacation

James G. (Guest)
Well folks, I'm off for some rest and relaxation starting this
Saturday and as shocking as this will be to everyone here, I'm
leaving the laptop at home.  ;)

This was going to force a two week vacation for the quiz, but you are
in luck!  Ross B. continues to impress with his support.  He
will run next week's quiz entirely without me.  How cool is that?
(The web site will not catch solutions or the summary until I return,
but don't worry, I'll get us caught up.)

After Ross's quiz, there will be a one week vacation.  As usual, I
expect everyone to use that time to flood my inbox with all those
quiz suggestions you've been "meaning to write."  We still have
another book up for grabs after all!

So, after this week's summary, I'll be back with another problem in
two weeks.  In the meantime, I leave you in very capable hands.
Three cheers for Ross!

James Edward G. II
Matthew M. (Guest)
n 5/9/06, James Edward G. II <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> So, after this week's summary, I'll be back with another problem in
> two weeks.  In the meantime, I leave you in very capable hands.
> Three cheers for Ross!

hip hip...
Jacob F. (Guest)
On 5/9/06, Matthew M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> n 5/9/06, James Edward G. II <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > So, after this week's summary, I'll be back with another problem in
> > two weeks.  In the meantime, I leave you in very capable hands.
> > Three cheers for Ross!
>
> hip hip...

hooray!

hip hip...
Logan C. (Guest)
On May 9, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Jacob F. wrote:

> hip hip...

hooray!

hip hip...
Anthony Moralez (Guest)
On 5/9/06, Logan C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> >> hip hip...

hooray!
Dean W. (Guest)
Oh, I figured the quiz would take take a vacation with the Car Talk
Puzzler. Silly me...

--
Dean W.
http://www.aspectassoc.com

> > hip hip...
> >

> hooray!

You know...  There's something about this group cheer that makes me
think of threads, deadlocks and possibly future Ruby quizzes.  =)
Ross B. (Guest)
On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 02:36 +0900, Anthony Moralez wrote:

> hooray!

Awww, you guys :)

<thinking aloud>
I don't know, I got a new book _and_ three cheers, all in one day...
Surely I didn't forget my own birthday again (no, no, doesn't seem to be
snowing outside so it can't be that.... :))
</>