Forum: Ruby on Rails Email -Content type is not set to html

kumar (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 10:47
Hi to ROR!

I could not change the  email content type  to text/html

What is the problem!

order1= Order.find_get_details(params[:ses_value])
 #render_text order1.size
 order=order1[0]

email = OrderMailer.create_confirm(order)
email.set_content_type("text/html")
email = OrderMailer.deliver_confirm(order)
email.set_content_type("text/html")

Alwas it shows only plain format only what is the reason!

Thnaks and Regards,
Kumar
kumar (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 11:35
kumar wrote:
> Hi to ROR!
>
> I could not change the  email content type  to text/html
>
> What is the problem!
>
> order1= Order.find_get_details(params[:ses_value])
>  #render_text order1.size
>  order=order1[0]
>
> email = OrderMailer.create_confirm(order)
> email.set_content_type("text/html")
> email = OrderMailer.deliver_confirm(order)
> email.set_content_type("text/html")
>

> Alwas it shows only plain format only what is the reason!
>
> Thnaks and Regards,
> Kumar

I have not get any sugession please help me!