Forum: Ruby on Rails Flash with dynamic data

Brian S. (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 09:07
I've been trying to figure out how to put dynamic data in the flash to
no avail. What I want is something that ends up looking like this:

Product "Widget5000" has been updated.

Any help would be appreciated.
Kevin O. (Guest)
On Tuesday, May 09, 2006, at 7:07 AM, Brian Spaid wrote:

flash[:notice] = "Product '#{product}' has been updated"

_Kevin
Brian S. (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 16:04
perfect, thanks! It was the nested quotes screwing me up.