From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Paul B.
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 12:50 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Rails] Re: label tag with errors?

any advice on this?  a lable tag that has a different class if the
property has errors...
On 5/7/06, Paul B. < removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
I'd like to create a label tag that has a special css class if has
errors.  So Ideally, I'd like:

<%= label('object','property','Property') %>

To generate:

<label for="object_property">Property</label>

And if there are errors on object.property, generate this:

<label for="object_property" class="fieldWithErrors">Property</label>

First of all, is there an easy way to do this?

I'm assuming there isn't, so I thought it shouldn't be too hard to
create my own helped to do this, but after taking a look at the source
for the other tags (text_field, check_box, etc.), it's not clear how to
do it.  Any ideas?