Forum: Ruby on Rails rake db:migrate

Esad H. (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 03:00
Would it make sense for rake db:migrate to support creating databases if
it is not found, with blessing from user to prevent typos, or as an
additional command line switch.

Or am I just being too lazy?
Ben R. (Guest)
Lazy but I like the idea.  I migrate apps around frequently and
creating the db would be good, except whatever user you specify in
your database.yml file would need certain privileges...

~ Ben

On 5/8/06, Esad H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Ben R.