Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Switchtower deployment

etienne.durand (Guest)
I corrected the standard.rb script, I just change run
"#{current_path}..." to run "ruby #{current_path}".

But since I didn't no access yet to the site, i don't have any process.
I got the following error:
Couldn't find any process matching:
/users/home/xxx/web/public/current/public/dispatch.fcgi
command finished
jamis (Guest)
On Nov 7, 2005, at 3:05 PM, Jean-Etienne D. wrote:

> I corrected the standard.rb script, I just change run "#
> {current_path}..." to run "ruby #{current_path}".
>
> But since I didn't no access yet to the site, i don't have any
> process.
> I got the following error:
> Couldn't find any process matching: /users/home/xxx/web/public/
> current/public/dispatch.fcgi
> command finished

Are you using lighttpd or apache? You'll need to configure one or the
other to know where your fcgi script is, and then restart the server.
This will cause at least one dispatch.fcgi to start.

The first deployment of your app is an edge case--it requires a bunch
of extra work to get your server configured and so forth. ST is
really only useful once you've got that all taken care of. Subsequent
deployments go quite smoothly.

- Jamis