From: PAT LANGILLE < removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Date: May 7, 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: Rails workshops/training in the Upper Valley

Hello, everyone,

TechToWork.com is pleased to announce a new series of workshops on
Rails, the cutting-edge technology for developing database-backed web
applications.  The first workshop is on Thursday, May 25.  Please see
more details at our website at http://www.TechToWork.com .  Any and
all feedback and questions are warmly welcomed.  And we would
appreciate if you would forward this information to others that you
think might be interested.

Regards,

Pat
Chris B. (Guest)
On 5/8/06, Brian H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Oh.. and don't be too freaked out by my picture on the front page. I've got
> a fairly large head. :)

Holds that much more information that way... ;)

--
Chris B.

http://hypsometry.com/  :  website edification
http://uvlist.org/  :  free classifieds for the Upper Valley