From: PAT LANGILLE < [email protected]>
Date: May 7, 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: Rails workshops/training in the Upper Valley

Hello, everyone,

TechToWork.com is pleased to announce a new series of workshops on
Rails, the cutting-edge technology for developing database-backed web
applications. The first workshop is on Thursday, May 25. Please see
more details at our website at http://www.TechToWork.com . Any and
all feedback and questions are warmly welcomed. And we would
appreciate if you would forward this information to others that you
think might be interested.

Regards,

Pat

On 5/8/06, Brian H. [email protected] wrote:

Oh… and don’t be too freaked out by my picture on the front page. I’ve got
a fairly large head. :slight_smile:

Holds that much more information that way… :wink:

Chris B.

http://hypsometry.com/ : website edification
http://uvlist.org/ : free classifieds for the Upper Valley