Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails hosting solutions

Lurlay, Patrick (Guest)
All,
  Could any of you recommend an out fit for hosting my rails app that is
not expensive with excellent support.  Thanks

Patrick
unknown (Guest)
http://www.dreamhost.com/

pretty cheap, and the support is amazing.
Greg D. (Guest)
On 5/8/06, Lurlay, Patrick <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> All,
>   Could any of you recommend an out fit for hosting my rails app that is
> not expensive with excellent support.  Thanks

I've been using http://ocssolutions.com/ for nearly a year now.  They
have really good Rails support and offer lots of extras other
providers will not mess with, things like PostgreSQL support, extra
shell accounts for IRC, etc..  I have a few Rails projects setup there
running Lighttpd proxied through Apache, very nice performance.  Lots
of small starter accounts available too.

--
Greg D.
Zend Certified Engineer