Forum: Ruby on Rails ruby-gettext and "duplicate message definition" errors

Sermore -. (Guest)
on 2006-05-08 17:23
it seems that applying rails-gettext (rake updatepo) on a rails project
with models inheritance breaks correct .pot file generation, because
inherited models are duplicated. Any workaround?
Sermore -. (Guest)
on 2006-05-08 18:07
sermore  wrote:
> it seems that applying rails-gettext (rake updatepo) on a rails project
> with models inheritance breaks correct .pot file generation, because
> inherited models are duplicated. Any workaround?

found, class models have to stay one per file, as java style

thanks