Forum: Typo Recent problems with posting

Piers C. (Guest)
Just checking, are these sorted now? I can't seem to replicate the
issues here.
Gary S. (Guest)
On 8 May 2006, at 11:56, Piers C. wrote:

> Just checking, are these sorted now? I can't seem to replicate the
> issues here.

Definitely still a problem.  You can see what it changes in #847 and
every time I post from Ecto it needs me to make a manual change in
the db.  This isn't a problem posting from the admin area ... never
was.  Only a problem posting from a blog client.

Cheers

Gary
Piers C. (Guest)
Gary S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> On 8 May 2006, at 11:56, Piers C. wrote:
>
>> Just checking, are these sorted now? I can't seem to replicate the
>> issues here.
>>

> Definitely still a problem.  You can see what it changes in #847 and
> every time I post from Ecto it needs me to make a manual change in
> the db.  This isn't a problem posting from the admin area ... never
> was.  Only a problem posting from a blog client.

Ah... I see. I'm just running the tests for a new patch (complete with
some sanity checking tests) that should fix it. Sorry for the problems.

All being well, it should be checked in (r1041, probably) by the time
you read this.