Forum: Ruby Re: Installation of Rb-GSL setup config problems

unknown (Guest)
Dear Ara,

thank you very much for your help - the hint to use rebaseall solved  my
problem and saved me from insanity !
It was indeed a pure Cygwin issue - no Ruby trouble involved.
The code now runs smoothly also on Linux. There, it was just a
matter of reinstalling everything.

Thank you very much again !!

Best regards,

Axel
unknown (Guest)
On Mon, 8 May 2006 removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> Dear Ara,
>
> thank you very much for your help - the hint to use rebaseall solved  my
> problem and saved me from insanity !  It was indeed a pure Cygwin issue - no
> Ruby trouble involved.  The code now runs smoothly also on Linux. There, it
> was just a matter of reinstalling everything.
>
> Thank you very much again !!

great!  now - do you mind me asking what you are doing with the gsl?  it
looked interesting and i was curious.

btw.  i have a pre-compiled gsl for the ruby one-click-installer (no
dependancy on cygwin) here

   http://codeforpeople.com/lib/ruby/rb-gsl-win/

regards.

-a