Forum: Ruby on Rails #28000 Access denied...HELP!

ryan (Guest)
on 2006-05-06 07:52
I'm trying to run the "ruby script/generate scaffold Post Admin" in
webrick, and I'm getting the infamous:

#28000Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'

What can I do to fix this????  Please help!  (I've tried resetting my
password - no luck)
ryan (Guest)
on 2006-05-06 08:04
ryan wrote:
> I'm trying to run the "ruby script/generate scaffold Post Admin" in
> webrick, and I'm getting the infamous:
>
> #28000Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
>
> What can I do to fix this????  Please help!  (I've tried resetting my
> password - no luck)

Ok, it was in the database.yml file, but now, when visiting
"http://localhost:3000/admin/" I'm getting the same #28000 error.  What
needs changed now???  Shouldn't the database.yml file take care of that?