Forum: Ruby The simplest way to get 1.9 sources?

Victor S. (Guest)
Hi all.

What is the simplest way to get 1.9 sources? I've already downloaded
binaries, but they was compiled with old versions of visual c++ (so I
can't
compile my extensions with my visual c++ 7.1).

I have no CVS client and I don't very happy to download/install it for
only
single download. If somebody can point me URL where 1.9 sources tarball
can
be given (or send me such tarball by e-mail), I would very grateful.

Thanks.

Victor.
Joel VanderWerf (Guest)
Victor S. wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> What is the simplest way to get 1.9 sources? I've already downloaded
> binaries, but they was compiled with old versions of visual c++ (so I can't
> compile my extensions with my visual c++ 7.1).
>
> I have no CVS client and I don't very happy to download/install it for only
> single download. If somebody can point me URL where 1.9 sources tarball can
> be given (or send me such tarball by e-mail), I would very grateful.

here's one source:

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/ruby/
Victor S. (Guest)
> only
> > single download. If somebody can point me URL where 1.9 sources tarball
> can
> > be given (or send me such tarball by e-mail), I would very grateful.
>
> here's one source:
>
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/ruby/

Thanks, Joel.

Victor.