Forum: Ruby on Rails rake rails:update

eduard (Guest)
This question has been asked before, but I am still can't run rake
rails:update.  I get

rake aborted!
Don't know how to build task 'rails:update'

My environment: FC4, Ruby 1.8.4, Rails 1.1

Any idea what to do?
Ray B. (Guest)
eduard wrote:

> This question has been asked before, but I am still can't run rake
> rails:update.  I get
>
> rake aborted!
> Don't know how to build task 'rails:update'
>
> My environment: FC4, Ruby 1.8.4, Rails 1.1
>
> Any idea what to do?

run rails:update from the RAILS_ROOT of each of your applications.

--

Ray
eduard (Guest)

What else can I try?
Cody F. (Guest)
Do you have an up-to-date version of Rake?

On 5/6/06, eduard <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > > rails:update.  I get
> > --

Cody F.
http://www.codyfauser.com
eduard (Guest)
yes, I updated rake as well.
Guest (Guest)
on 2006-05-16 01:29
eduard wrote:
> yes, I updated rake as well.

rake update_javascripts
eduard (Guest)
Still get the same error:

Don't know how to build task 'update_javascripts'