Forum: Ruby on Rails Configuration Generator

Jesús D. (Guest)
on 2006-05-05 17:52
Where is this ConfigurationGenerator that is posted in the Rails wiki
(http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Configurat...)?

I've been searching around and I canâ??t find a way to use it.

Jesús.-
Jesús D. (Guest)
on 2006-05-14 01:41
Jesús Dugarte wrote:
> Where is this ConfigurationGenerator that is posted in the Rails wiki
> (http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Configurat...)?
>
> I've been searching around and I canâ??t find a way to use it.
>
> Jesús.-

I could never find any more information about this
ConfigurationGenerator, so I made my own model to handle settings. The
details are published in my blog:

English version:
http://jdugarte-en.blogspot.com/2006/05/settings-m...
Spanish version: