Forum: Ruby on Rails hows does engines effect the default action mailer?

Rob B. (Guest)
on 2006-05-05 15:55
I installed engines to my app and now my salted login (which is not an
engine) wont send emails.  Bit confused... :S
James A. (Guest)
Do you get any kind of error message in your logs? What versions of
everything (rails, ruby, engines) do you have?

- James

On 5/5/06, Rob B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I installed engines to my app and now my salted login (which is not an
> engine) wont send emails.  Bit confused... :S
>
> --

* J *
  ~