Forum: Ruby on Rails Date calender instead of selectboxes like in Django

Beate P. (Guest)

please have a look at
http://www2.jeffcroft.com/2006/may/02/django-non-p...
especially the screenshot in the middle with the Calender. Instead of
3 selectfields with day, month, year I find this one much more
userfriendly, also having yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Are there plugins for this? I know
http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/ which I often included in my
php-sites, and there is a Rails-pagacke including this one, but it's
not the same nice one included in Django.

Regards,
Beate
Kevin O. (Guest)
On Friday, May 05, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Beate P. wrote:
>php-sites, and there is a Rails-pagacke including this one, but it's
>not the same nice one included in Django.
>
>Regards,
>Beate

Check this out...

http://rails-engines.org/wiki/pages/DateboxEngine

I believe that this is based on the Dynarch calendar selector

_Kevin