Forum: Ruby on Rails file uploads with lighttpd-1.4.7 broken??

Mikkel B. (Guest)
on 2005-11-19 13:16
Hi guys,

Im doing fileuploads and it works great with webrick...I just installed
lighttpd 1.4.7 and ran ruby script/server suecessfully picking up my
lighty and fcgi install...

however...when I try to upload a file the proces either stalls (no
evidence of the hit in any logs) or returns 503....

any suggestions??

thanks in advance...

Mikkel
Toby Sterrett (Guest)
on 2005-11-19 18:34
mikkel wrote:

> however...when I try to upload a file the proces either stalls (no
> evidence of the hit in any logs) or returns 503....

I have site up and running, and recently the lighttpd was upgraded to
1.4.6 and now my client has been telling me she's getting random 503
errors on photo uploads...sounds like the same problem, it would be
great to find a solution to this.

toby
jsierles (Guest)
File uploading was broken at 1.4.6 - reports say that 1.4.8 will fix
them, and that the fix is in svn trunk now.

Joshua Sierles
Mikkel B. (Guest)
on 2005-11-19 19:51
jsierles wrote:
> File uploading was broken at 1.4.6 - reports say that 1.4.8 will fix
> them, and that the fix is in svn trunk now.
>
> Joshua Sierles

good stuff...thanks for the info