Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Interesting ActiveRecord vs Hibernate article

Ken K. (Guest)
Ken K. wrote:
> Ah, I missed that.  I thought it was current.  I wonder why they waited
> so long to put it on The Server Side?

I remember seeing it there a year or so ago and printing it. What gave
you the impression it had only just appeared?

regards

   Justin
Ken K. (Guest)
I received an email from The Server Side announcing new articles.  It
was
listed in the email.

I'm now mildly annoyed at them.  I guess they must be re-running an old
article, but I wish the email had said so.

Ken

--
Kenneth A. Kousen, Ph.D.
President
Ken K. wrote:
> I received an email from The Server Side announcing new articles.  It was
> listed in the email.
>
> I'm now mildly annoyed at them.  I guess they must be re-running an old
> article, but I wish the email had said so.

They would be very stupid to re-run such an old article - you have a
right to be annoyed. I found my old hardcopy - it is dated 31st March
2005.

regards

   Justin