Forum: Ruby on Rails domain vs. app name relationship?

Bill W. (Guest)
Could someone please explain the relationship, if any, between the RoR
application directory / name (generated by 'rails appname') and the
internet domain name it will be hosted under?  If my web site is
www.mydomain.com, does my RoR appname need to be 'mydomain'?

Thanks,
Bill
Calle D. (Guest)

> Could someone please explain the relationship, if any, between the
> RoR application directory / name (generated by 'rails appname') and
> the internet domain name it will be hosted under?

None whatsoever.
--
		     Calle D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/