Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Ajax spinners

Gael P. (Guest)
Hi all, I've been looking for these for quite some time now and I
couldn't find them with a transparent background and a neutral color,
so here they are, just baked from the oven:

The Mac OS X and Mozilla Spinners (Grayscal and Transparent)

Enjoy

Gael
Nicholas T. (Guest)
http://www.ajaxload.info/

for all your throbber, spinner etc needs... :-)
Gael P. (Guest)
On 04/05/06, Nicholas T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> http://www.ajaxload.info/
>
> for all your throbber, spinner etc needs... :-)

Oups, just wasted 30 minutes then, thanks for the link

Gael
Stuart R. (Guest)
on 2006-05-06 03:34
Andrew D. Goodfellow (Guest)
Gael,

Not a waste at all! I think yours are better. Smoother for sure.
Thanks for the images!

-Andy